InfoPrint® 75 and InfoPrint 100 are new laser printers that provide the document sequence integrity of continuous forms printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service. For documents that must remain in page sequence, the InfoPrint 75 or InfoPrint 100 can print invoices, picking slips, labels or mailings with the high throughput of a continuous forms printer. These entry-level continuous forms printers feature ease of loading for box fanfold forms and easy unloading from a power stacker. The highly reliable tractor feed paper path can print forms formatted in 1-up landscape format or 2-up portrait format with a simple adjustment in the paper path. The print speeds range from 75 impressions per minute up to 154 impressions per minute, providing very efficient operation. Print output is at 600 DPI, providing superb clarity on text, graphics and sharply defined barcodes.*
The InfoPrint 75 and InfoPrint 100 are backed by our Availability Services that can be tailored to your operating requirements.
• Production speeds up to 116 IPM.*
• High quality 600 DPI output.
• Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
• Standard internal powered output stacker.
• Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
• Supports common printer data languages PostScript3 and PCL.*
• IPDS is now available.
• Broad range of service offerings including 7x24 coverage.
* Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. Some forms may require testing prior to installation. As with any product in the development phase, problems may be identified in product and/or beta testing, which impacts planned availability or, in some cases, results in termination of the development activity. Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s).