RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting
RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting lets you track print, copy, scan and fax activity for charge-back and associate these costs to users via user authentication. The solution helps you understand what’s going on across your whole fleet, control access, collect data for charge-back, and manage printing costs. You can run reports using the Device Manager console or set them up to be created automatically according to a schedule.
- Cost effective accounting solution for output tracking and charge-backs
- Comprehensive print, copy, scan and fax data all in one place
- Automates the process of allocating costs back to users or departments for document output
- Gives you a controlled way to offer color output while accurately tracking individual usage
A smarter way to track efficiency
The customisable RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting software solution helps put you on the fast track toward cost savings. This easy-to-use utility offers comprehensive administrative tools to perform essential billing and reporting tasks—including accurate charge backs—from the convenience of your desktop.
- Measure costs accurately
Automate tracking and billing to improve cost savings by identifying wasteful printing
- Monitor your networked devices proactively
Monitor a wide range of device properties such as consumable levels, paper supplies and service conditions in order to quickly troubleshoot issues and minimise downtime
- Manage devices centrally
Take advantage of centralised controls and an intuitive, user-friendly interface to simplify device management on services-led platform Ricoh devices
- Automate fleet management
Check status and activity for up to 250 Ricoh and non-Ricoh devices in your network fleet right from the desktop